FS: Mammut, La Sportiva, 5.10, Petzl, BD

|
Cleaning out the closet. I'll pay shipping if you buy more than 2 things, but am willing to negotiate. I'll ship next day by USPS Priority from Telluride.

Open to offers, but stuff is in great shape and I think prices are fair. PM me if you want more or better pictures. I will upload more pictures of the rope, boots, and puffy tonight.

Petzl Fuse 9.4 60m rope. Used for maybe 20 pitches or so. A couple of lead falls, but not abused at all. Rope bought new in December 2013, and still has a couple years of life left. Rope has been stored in a dry closet for the past six months. Happy to give a more detailed history by email if you want. $50.

FREE-Petzl Meteor III+ helmet, bright orange. There are several cracks around the edge of the helmet and it's taken some hits. Offering it for free to someone who wants a beater helmet to make Uncle Jim feel safer on the family top-rope day. You pay shipping.

Black Diamond Stance Belay Hoody, men's medium, sapphire blue color, Fall 2014. Used, well loved, but no holes or tears in the fabric, just some dirt and grease stains on the cuffs and front that won't wash off. Retail $230, yours for $90

Mammut Trea Guide pack, older style, excellent condition. Some scuffs but no tears or damaged buckles or zippers. Retail $180, yours for $70.
Mammut pack

Older Lowe Alpine ski mountaineering pack, approximately 45 liters. Some scuffs, small holes, but straps and buckles are in good shape. $25 reasonable?
Lowe Alpine pack

5.10 Women's Anasazi LV, excellent condition, size 35.5. Soles have heaps of life left. Retail $155, yours for $75.
5.10 Women's Anasazi LV

Anasazi soles

5.10 Women's Blackwing, excellent condition, size 36. Lots of life left in the soles. Discontinued but available as a closeout on the 5.10 website for $49. Selling for $35 shipped.
5.10 Blackwings

5.10 Blackwing soles

NWOT Black Diamond Women's Guide Finger gloves, size small. No tags but unused and already have a coat of Nixwax leather protector on them. Retail $170, selling for $75.
BD Guide gloves

Old La Sportiva Trango Prime ice boots, size 42.5. Pretty beat up, some holes in the gaiter and pulling seams, but the soles are in good shape and they're still warm enough and would be a great inexpensive boot to get into ice climbing. $50