FS NWT Golite Z-30 Regular Size Quilt

I currently have one, and perhaps two brand new Golite Z30 regular length quilts available. When the online stock dropped to 8 units I couldn’t take it anymore and ordered 4, one for me, one for my son, and two for a brother that showed some interest. My brother isn’t as interested now and I one available for sure and maybe another. I was going to just return these but thought I might offer them here first since they are out of stock and won’t be getting more in until spring. It has been rumored they will be reducing the amount of down since these have been warmer than initially anticipated at the current 350gms of 850 fill but I don’t know what that may be reduced to in the future if at all. IIRC, this one weighed in at 20.5oz without straps and trying to hold the tags up so that they weren’t contributing any weight so it wasn’t an exact weight and the other was within 0.1-0.2oz was well.

At any rate I am offering them for exactly what I paid and actual shipping charges. I had to pay sales tax since I have three retail stores in my state bringing the total with tax to $188.45. I do get a great deal on shipping via FedEx Express Saver (2-3 day) and would estimate shipping costs to be $4.75-$10 at most in the lower 48 states. If you would like to buy this let me know here and with a follow up PM with your zip code, I will get the actual shipping charges and a total cost. Paypal is fine but add the 4% paypal fee if you don’t use the gift feature. I should know if the other one is available this weekend and you would like to “get in line” for that one should it become available that is fine as well. If they don’t sale here they will be available at the Lehi or the Trolley Square Utah Golite store.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags