Baby Fundraiser...packs, knifes, cuben fiber tarp, and odds n ends

leaning out the following gear. Only trade interest would be for a Jetfoil Minimo or Gossamer Gear Pilgrim Pack. Raising some funds as I recently had a daughter. If you think my prices are off line please send me an offer. Was trying to consolidate my threads on here but couldn't so I started a new on. Also, pics wouldn't upload on here, not sure why. You can find them all here on identical thread at BPL: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-...read_id=108046 Hope the link doesn't break any policies...Thanks! 1. Gossamer Gear Kumo in size medium, used on 2 short trips. In great shape. $135 shipped 2. Gossamer Gear Type II Pack. Used on one non backpacking weekend so basically new. Comes with the detachable hip belts. $85 shipped 3. Brand new Gossamer Gear Minimalist Robic pack. $40 shipped 4. Gerber LMF II knife. It has been used and shows wear, see the pics for detail. The blade also wiggles SLIGHTLY...as in barely anything. Just want to be upfront. $45 shipped 5. Brand newPlatypus 3L reservoir with hole and valve. $12 shipped 6. Brand new Source Tatical Gear WXP bladder...not lightweight but a great bladder. Bought on GORUCK. $25 shipped 7. Lot of odds and ends...includes a Petal Tikkina headlamp used twice, Vapor flask and random buckles straps, sawyer squeeze water holder, Zpacks trekking pole tent cups, guylines, air mattress patches, etc...$25 shipped 8. Lightweight Asymmetrical Cuben Fiber Tarp. When I bought this I was told that it was an early version of the Hammock Gear Diamond Asymmetrical Tarp but when I got it it had no patches on it so take that for what it is worth. Comes with a cuben fiber stuff sack and repair tape. Without guylines attached it only weighs 3.75 ounces! Crazy light. The unstretched measurements are 10'6" ridgeline, 64" short side length and 100" long side. Again that is measuring it laying on the floor so it probably is a little wider when it is strung up and tension is applied. Looking for $135 for it.