FS: Mountain Hardwear Torsun shell, Rab soft shell, Wild Things, etc.

|
Mountain Hardwear Torsun shell. Size medium. This is Dry Q Elite and breathes like a champ. I just have too many shells. Excellent condition and used for about 4-5 outings. Some slight dirt where the pack belt lays and by the chin guard. I tried to get it in the photos. A wash would clean this up like new, but I'm out of tech wash. No rips, tears, holes, etc. $85 shipped via PP. Retail is $349
Mh1

Mh2

Mh3

Rab Exodus soft shell. Medium, but it's the typical tighter Rab fit. Color is "dark beluga" or something like that, it's a very dark blue. Used, but tons of life left. Mostly just worn around town. Could use a wash due to some discoloration around the neck area and inner waist, but once again I'm out of tech wash. No rips, tears, holes, etc. $50 shipped via PP.
Rab

Old school Wild Things hooded windshirt. Medium. Used a couple of times, great condition. Color is much darker red than appears in the photos. $40 shipped via PP.
Wild things

Buy any two above and pick one of the following for free.

The North Face midweight Flashdry base layer. Brand new with tags. Size medium. $25 shipped or free (see above)
North face

Tag

Patagonia cap 3 zip neck. Medium. Excellent condition, no rips, smells, etc. $30 shipped or free (see above)
Cap 3

TNF poly shorts. Worn once, like new. Size 30 waist. $20 shipped or free (see above)
Shorts

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags