Leaving the sport and selling it all

|
Like the post said, I now live in Nebraska and have little kids (read nowhere to climb and no time to drive) So I'm selling all my gear minus harness and shoes. All prices are OBO. You assume all risk buying used kit (that said I would not sell something I would not let my kids climb on). Thanks!

WC forged Friends 2, 2.5, 4. All are in near perfect condition and even the highest worn cams have only been placed less than 10 times. $250 shipped for all of them or $35 each shipped for the tech friends and $30 each for the forged.

cam faces

Forged friends faces

WC Rocks 1-10 Most have never even been placed - $50 shipped OBO

WC Rock Centrics 3-9 very light use most have not been placed - $50 shipped OBO

12 trango wire gate draws - $120 shipped OBO (I would prefer to sell these as a package, but will separate if needed ($10 each + flat rate shipping)

10 BD draws (last 2 have mixed carabiners on them) $85 shipped

Misc slings, 2x trango 12's 3 x 24"s (2 trango, 1 BD) and 1 mamut 48". $20 for all shipped

Kofach Degree double boots worn on one trip on snow only so they still look pretty much new. Size 9 - $150 shipped OBO

Degree soles

Scarpa Cerro Torre boots size 41.5 (US 9) My pup got ahold of the top of one. I have worn them several times since with no irritation. Good step-in crampon boots for CHEAP - $40 shipped

Dog damage :(

Another pic of the damage

Charlet Moser Blackice rapid fix crampons $45 shipped. Worn once on snow only. Not a scratch on them and all points are like they were from the factory.

Black Diamond avalanche shovel with telescoping handle, like new - $35 shipped.

Black diamond and Grivel Mont Blank axes. $40 each shipped

10.2mm x 60M Beal rope. No dynamic falls and light use. was one of my first purchases and is 7 years old, but in great condition and always cared for and stored right. $40 shipped.

Rope bag with builtin tarp. - $30 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags