For Sale: Apple iPhone 4s, Gossamer Gear, MLD, Zpacks, SMD, Nightlight Pad

Hello,

I'm parting with some of my gear that I'd like for someone to get some use from. All prices include shipping within the continental US; I'll happily ship elsewhere for additional appropriate costs. Please PM or email me directly at capercussion AT icloud DOT com. I prefer Friends & Family or add 3%. If you would like additional photos/views, just ask.

Thanks for looking!
iPhone 4s, White, 64GB, Unlocked for use on any GSM carrier around the world. 4.9 oz. In box with all accessories; free of contract. Requires sim card. Bought new from Apple and used solely by me before a recent iPhone 6 purchase. This has gone on all my hikes and trips, used for GPS, maps, compass, pedometer, phone, internet, countless apps, etc. Includes case (used) and screen protector (unused). $160.
Zpacks Fleece Pillow Cuben Dry Sack, Large. 16.5" x 9.5", 1.7 oz. Used twice; great condition. Fleece is soft with no thread pulls, velcro and clamp perfect, cuben as new. $23.
Gossamer Gear Hip Belt Pocket, Large. 8" x 5.5", 1 oz. Used a few times with my GG G4 pack, listed below. Pocket is in new condition. $14.
Nightlight Sleeping Pad. 17"x 28.5" x 0.75", tri-folds to 17" x 10" x 2.5", 5 oz. Used twice, was cut down to 17" to fit in my GG G4, listed below. Excellent condition. $23.
Gossamer Gear G4 Pack, Size Small with Medium Hip Belt. 54 L, 15 oz. Frameless pack. Some minor wear from normal use. Removable hip belt. Pad holder pockets for Nightlight (listed above) or Sitlight pads, which give structure to the pack. $78.
MLD Pack Lid, Large. 2 oz. Used a few times with my GG G4 pack, listed above. Like new condition, the MLD label has a few stray threads. $25.
Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo shelter, pre-2012 version. 27 oz. Purchased new and set up once to take photos. Pole and stakes not included; will include ground sheet if you like. New. $170.