Montbell Hooded Down Jacket and Osprey Hornet pack.

Montbell mirage hooded down parka. size M. 13oz, and comes with 4.5oz of 800 fill down. Has a fleece collar for extra warmth. Hunter green in color. Only cosmetic damage is a pencil eraser sized hole in the sleeve. I patched that with a quarter sized piece of duct tape a couple of months ago, so no issues. Asking 110. Shipping 6 east coast, 9 west.

Osprey Hornet 46L s/m. Lightest pack osprey has made to my knowledge. These a hard to come by anymore, and they are still have the osprey durability with the UL weight, plus theyre included in the lifetime warranty! Comes with flexible internal poles to add to stability of the pack, and removable stiff foam pad to give more of a framed pack feel. Has two removable pieces. A foam pad and a brain. With everything it weighs 21oz. Without, 16oz. Looks reddish orange in the pics from the sunlight, but it is fire truck red. Asking 85. Shipping 9 east coast, 15 west.

I can combine shipping on these items. 3% for paypal, otherwise free if you use FF. I dont know if my pm box has been setup, if not, email me at [email protected]
.jpg" alt="m3" width="550" height="413">