FS: Outdoor Research Ion Pullover Windshirt; Outdoor Research Men's Equinox Pants; and Patagonia Men's R-1 Full-Zip Jacket

ALL ITEMS HAVE SOLD!

Outdoor Research Men's Equinox Pants, size Large (34 waist), color "cairn," which is a light khaki color.

I bought these a couple of years ago, but they appear to be about the same as the curent offerings except for the back pockets on mine are very simple with no flap closure. See here: Web link here. They've been worn only a couple of times and spent most of the time hanging in my closet. They're in very good condition.

Drawcord Ankle Adjustments
Adjustable-Belt
Snap and Zippered Fly
Articulated Knee
Gusseted Crotch
Zippered Thigh Pocket
Front Slash Pockets
Belt Loops
Fit: Standard Fit
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.4oz/ 294g (34)
Fabric :100% Supplex® nylon

Move free and easy on the trail in quick-drying, sun-protective fabric. The lightweight Equinox Pants™ protect from sun and rain with SolarShield construction and a DWR finish. Lightweight, Supplex® nylon offers UPF 50 protection in hot weather, while a DWR finish sheds moisture from foliage covered in morning dew. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow for easy movement while scrambling up scree fields and taking long strides on the trail. Drawcord cuffs allow you to wear the pants up in warm weather, and a zippered side storage pocket with drain holes holds a GPS, headlamp or other trail necessity.
Outdoor Research Ion Pullover Windshirt, size men's large, color blue, ultralight ripstop nylon pullover is water-resistant, breathable and ideal for all high-impact activities.

See BPL article here:

I bought this back in '07 and have used it quite a bit. I pretty much wore it on every backpacking trip. It's still in fair condition with no rips, tears, or scuffs.

Drawcord waist
Dual drawcord, billed-hood
Elastic cuffs
Sewn-in chest zip pocket
Zipper: 14-½”
Length: 29-½”
Weight: 3.5 oz.
100% nylon
Machine wash, hang dry
Size: S(40-42) M(42-43½) L(43½-45) XL(45-46½)
Patagonia Men's R-1 Full-Zip Jacket (Regulator Grid Fleece). Men's size large, brown, good condition. Only used during a handful of winter trips and casually around the house now and then. I bought it about 3 years ago from REI. It's in good condition with no rips, tears, etc., but not unused.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags