WB Superfly w/pole mods, ridgeline & snake skins

Moving this to it's own thread for better title. $170 shipped Conus or Canada - Payal Less then a year old, perfect shape. WB Superfly, complete with pole mods, Zing It ridge line ( attached w/prusiks ), lawson reflective cord/shock cord tie outs with dutch worms on 4 corners. Comes with tarp sleeves in stuffsack. Used 7-8 weekend trips. No holes, rips, etc.. Like new. Smoke free household - ** Note ** I never bothered seam sealing the tie outs as they've never leaked on me Some extra pics of the superfly Tarp loosely setup in the basement, not a ton of space to get it looking proper Packed away in stuff sack - Olive bag dog bones on the pole mod tie outs Pole mods - built myself from fiberglass poles four corners - shockcord/tarp worms and glow cord Suspension - soft shackle to prusiks on both ends of the the tarp to ridgleline . Prusik on one end with a micro-biner on fixed loop. - Other end I leave loose and do a truckers hitch. Please reply with 'I'll take it' in this thread - https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...-Hammock-setup

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags