FS: Youth Rain Jacket, Compasses, TNF Down Vest

In accordance with one of the latest BPL threads, all prices include USPS shipping to CONUS + Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico.

1. Red Ledge youth Medium Thunderlight rain jacket. Has taped seams, hood w/visor and two zippered pockets. Stores in the left pocket & also comes with stuff sack. Weighs only 9.4 ounces. Retails for $39.99, asking $25.00

2. Compass Package A: Silva Ranger Model 15 compass, Instruction Manual, Orienteering book "Be Expert with Map & Compass" by Bjorn Kjellstrom and Condor MOLLE Compass / Gadget pouch. SOLD to Kevin

3. Compass Package B: Brunton Classic compass, Instruction Manual and black nylon carry sack. $20.00

4. The North Face Down Vest, size men's Large. I don't know the history of this vest other than it is apparently part of TNF's Seven Summit Series. This particular vest honors Kilimanjaro,(19,341'). Patches for Tanzania and Mt Kilimanjaro on the inside. I assume that the 700 refers to the down fill weight since there is no other reference on the vest. Could stand a good cleaning + three pretty bad stains on the front. $20.00

PM or e-mail me: roberthawkins5403 (at) Comcast (dot) net. Same address for PayPal.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags