Borah Gear Ultralight Down Jacket - size Medium

Weighing in at just 169 grams (under 6 ounces), this is a great jacket! It does not have any extra frills - no pockets and only a half-length zipper. It features a simple drawstring for the waist. 850+ fill power water-resistant down. This jacket has extra down compared to their standard model, by default they use 2.3oz down, this one has 3oz down instead (actually by weight it seems to have 3.1oz), so it is warmer. This makes it warmer than the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket at half the weight.

Unfortunately, it simply does not fit me personally as well as the Patagonia, so I have opted to keep the Patagonia instead. I am quite slender with a 30" waist, so the Borah Gear jacket is a bit loose on me.

Manufacturer's price is $165 without the extra down, and has a 3-4 week lead time between placing an order and receiving it. Absolutely brand new, just received in the mail today and only tried on to test out the fit. As such, I am asking $160. I will include priority mail shipping so you get it fast in that price, and this one has the extra down added as well.

http://www.borahgear.com/jacket.html