FS; assorted gear, Vargo Hex Titanium wood stove, dry bags, and more...

I have some assorted gear for sale; time to clear out the gear closet. I'll be using PayPal for these: vargo open.jpgVargo side.jpgVargo w.jpgVargo with Klean.jpg First item is a Vargo Titanium wood stove with a Klean Kanteen. The Klean is 18 oz double wall stainless that you can use as a pot. If you take two nails and lay them through the slots of the stove it makes the perfect rest for this stainless Kanteen/pot. The stove is used and has the coloring caused by heat but it's only been used a few times and is great. You'll see that I started using a tiny allen wrench to lock the stove. If you want something light weight and you're willing to use only wood for fuel, this is for you. The stove goes for about $60 new. I'll through in the Kanteen and I'm only asking $40 for the setup and it includes shipping and the original storage pouch! Next, two size medium Sea-to-Summit Dry and Compression bags; they' both as news, only used them a few times to carry down under/top quilts. they'll old a set of quilts and keep them dry while compressing them to a small package. New they each cost $37, I'll seel each of them for $25 or both together for $40 which is a great deal! Sea to Summit Dry Bag.jpg Next is a "discontinued" coleman solo cook kit. Can't get these anymore. They aren't ultralight but they're an outstanding kit. Mine is very lighly used. They used to sell for around $30 or $40, I'm asking $25 for mine and I'll take care of the shipping. If you've seen one of these you'll know why they're so highly regardes. Coleman in bag.jpgColeman spread out.jpgcoleman stacked.jpg Next, I have an assortment of bags; all made by Outdoor gear. Set includes 4 dry bags and then 3 stuff sacks. Asking $25 for the set and I'll mail them. Assorted bags.jpg Next I have a 1.5 liter hydration bag with tube; made by Outdoor gear, lightly used and in perfect working order. $10 shipped: Outdoor Gear Hydration bag.jpg Next; some super lightweight tarp snake skins; perfect conditon. Instead of a draw string they have a reinforced opening. They're coyote brown and made from some kind of sil-nylon. Asking $25 shipped Snake Skins.jpg Next; a pair of "hammock snake skins". You heard me right, I bought these to use on a hammock. Used them with a Warbonnet Black Bird. Sounds odd but was pretty convenient. Will fit a 10ft hammock and probably an 11 ft but cant guarauntee the later. Asking $25 shipped Hammock Snake Skins.jpg Finally and a bit off topic, I have to bluetooth keyboards designed to be used with tablets. one is a Logitech, the other is by Zagg, if you're at all interested, PM me and I'll send you details. Both are practically new, just never really used them and they need a home. Let me know if you have questions or need more info! Thanks Gideon