FS; Hennessy A-Sym Zip Expedition Hammock and Tarp

I have a nearly new Hennessy A-Sym Zip Expedition Hammock "AND" Tarp for sale. This was my first hammock, purchased new about 3 years ago and hung about 4 times. It's in perfect shape and there's a bonus. The suspension was modified to a whoopie sling set up using tree straps and a marlin spike hitch suspension, so you get a like new hammock that already has an upgraded suspension. The tarp doesn't include any suspension/ridgeline. This is one of my most comfortable hammocks if you're my size (5'7"), I'm selling it because I haven't used it since I first got it and I'm into ultralight now. New this goes for $179 plus shipping plus the "wait time". I'm selling mine with the upgraded suspension and tarp for $150 and I can ship it now; I'll include shipping to the lower 48 with insurance and tracking. I just sold a tarp yester day and had lots of emails asking about paypal. I didn't have an account yesterday but do today because of the feedback so PayPal will be used. First "I'll take it, gets it". With PayPal it can ship on Monday. Thanks Gideon Hennessey Asym.JPGHennessey Ridge Line Organizer.jpgHennessey Toggle.jpgHennessy.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags