WBRR Double Layer, WB Spindrift, WB Lynx Full Length 3-Season

Hey guys, I have finally made up my mind and I have decided to sell my Warbonnet Ridge Runner, Warbonnet Spindrift, and my Warbonnet Lynx Under Quilt. This was my first hammock and I decided to go with a bridge. The hammock is awesome and I do not have to tell you how great the quality is of all Warbonnet products. I bought the hammock and spindrift in August and the under quilt in September. All have been stored in my gear closet and are in perfect shape with no issues. I have used the hammock approximately 8-10 times, the spindrift about 3 times and the UQ about 3 times. All from a non-smoking home and the UQ has been hung in the gear closet beside my sleeping bags. I am selling because I cannot sleep on my side in this hammock. I have tried everything but the way I lay with my shoulders it is just to narrow for me. I am a bigger guy, or should I say wider, at least my shoulders are wide. There are no other issues with this hammock and I am a little apprehensive about selling it. My intentions are to sell the above and use the money immediately to purchase a WBBB XLC and the Yeti UQ. My price is not a super deal, maybe a little cheaper than if You bought new, with no wait. The setup is like new, I am very particular about my gear so I feel like this is a fair deal. For now it is a package deal and I do not want to break it up, if it does not sell, later I may consider selling separately. Right now the weather is horrible so I do not have any great pictures. Double Layer WBRR Webbing/buckles $195 new, my price $175 Spindrift Sock Olive Brown $110 new, my Price $90 Full Length 3-Season Lynx $240 new, my price $220 Shipping $10 My price $495 shipped CONUS If you have any questions let me know, thanks.