FS: North Face Terra 45

I just picked up a new bag and want to sell this bad boy for an easy $45 + shipping. This is a really solid bag with 45L (2750 cu. in.) of space and a lot of bells and whistles. It weighs 3lb 12oz and is a bit on the heavy side but it's also bomb-proof, utilizing 420D polyester/mini-ripstop nylon. I took this on a couple overnights and it's very clean, only a couple pin-sized holes on the outer pocket.

Product Features:
- Opti fit suspension fit system ensures comfort (sternum strap and load lifters)
- Deluxe, vertical, mesh channel on panel provides cooling comfort
- Cushy shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical
- Improved, anatomically correct, load-spreading hipbelt is line with soft tricot
- Huge, zippered side-entry to main compartment
- Improved zippered sleeping bag compartment access

Detailed Product Description:
Hit the backcountry with all of your most important gear stashed inside this rugged backpack from The North Face. The North Face Terra 45 backpack is made from polyester dobby and ripstop polyester fabric and features a durable and comfortable design with an Opti Fit suspension system, a load spreading hip belt, a sternum strap with a built in whistle, and a cushioned shoulder harness. This 45 liter capacity backpack includes a roomy main compartment with side zipper entry, a zippered sleeping bag compartment, a top lid pocket, and two side pockets to hold small items and accessories that you need to keep within easy reach.

Product Specifications:
Exterior Dimensions: 27.75" x 13.5" x 8"
Linear Inches: 49.25"
Weight: 3 lbs, 12 oz
Capacity: 2750 cu. in.
Material: 420D polyester dobby, 420D mini ripstop polyester
Warranty: Lifetime
SKU: AJQP
Catalog #: CT39-144590

I'm 6' 2" and it's probably a little small for me, still works well with 20+ lb loads. You could probably get 50lbs in there and it'd still be comfy.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags