FS: Lots of Pro

|
Most of this pro has seen little use. Some pieces have never been placed or placed just once or twice. Help me clear some basement space and make the wife happier.

Since it saves me time and money to ship in sets, for the first 24 hours after this posting, people buying sets as listed get dibs. If you buy more than one set, I will knock off an additional $5 per extra set.

Please send a PM if interested.

Prices include shipping to anywhere in the Lower 48. Buyer pays shipping anywhere else.

Trango Big Bros 1, 2, and 3: $150 for all 3; $50, $55, and $60, respectively, apiece. No piece placed more than 3 times.

BD Hexentrics 10 and 11: $20 for the set, $12 apiece. Placed one time apiece.

BD X4 .5 and .75: $80 for the set, $45 apiece. The purple has been placed once or twice; the green several times but is in great shape.

Trango Flex Cam #9 (about equivalent to C4 #4): $40

CAMP Carvex 10 and 11: $25 for both; $14 and $16, respectively, apiece. Long Dyneema slings. Each placed only twice.

Metolius Master Cams 00 and 0: $75 for the set, $40 apiece. Never placed.

CAMP Tricams 2, 1.5, 1, and .5: $50 for the set, $15 apiece. These are the tricams with the nylon slings.

BD C4 #5 and #6: $155 for the set; $80 and $85, respectively, apiece. Placed only a couple times each.

Metolius Power Cams 7 and 8: $75 for the set; $40 apiece. Placed a few times each.

Complete set of Wild Country Rockcentrics (Sizes 3-9): $70 for the set. At the present time, I'm only interested in selling the complete set and would rather keep it than break it up. The 3 and 4 have been placed several times, the others once or not at all. Long Dyneema slings make these great to work with.
pro

Detail

Tags