Arcteryx Jacket/Pants and Nallo 2

|
Looking to sell a large Arcteryx Alpha LT shell in cayenne. New with tags. Perfect condition. I'm looking to sell because I just don't use it. Asking $300 (plus $7 Priority Mail shipping).

Front

Tag

Also have a pair of large Arcteryx Beta AR pants in black. The tags are off and I've put them on a couple of times, but they've never been used outside. Looking for $250 (plus $7 Priority Mail shipping).

Front

Back

Finally, I've got a used red Hilleberg Nallo 2. The tent is in pretty good shape. No rips, tears, or holes. Poles and lines are in good shape. The tent body itself looks basically brand new. Two things to note: 1) I'm not selling stakes with the tent. I bought it used and it didn't come with stakes. I've been using snow stakes, but I'm hanging on to those. 2) The fly is a slightly different color than shown in catalogs. Not sure if the tent came this way or what since I bought it used, but it doesn't seem to affect performance at all. The fly is also the same color as the pole bag, so it may just have been a weird batch of fabric (see last picture for a comparison - the tent bag is the red color in catalogs, the fly color is slightly more orange and a bit faded). Asking $450 (plus $10 Priority Mail shipping).

Poles

Fly

Floor

Color Comparison

I take PayPal or cash. I'll sell all three items for $900 and cover shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tags