FS: MSR Windpro II, Stoic Wraith Windshirt, Ruffwear Dog Jacket, Arcteryx Underwear, Columbia Pants

I'm doing some closet cleaning and have a few items I'd like to sell. Please PM me with any questions. All items will ship within 3 business days or less of receiving payment
1. MSR Windpro II Stove: purchased new in November 2012. The stove is in good condition and works excellently in either upright or inverted configurations. It was mainly used on car camping trips and hasn't seen much use. I spilled coffee on the stove once, and it created a little burnt area which you can see in the photos below. It's cosmetic only - does not affect performance. Included is the stove, stuff sack, canister stand, instruction manual, and little maintenance tool. Weight of the stove by itself is 6.6 oz. $55 shipped CONUS

2. Stoic Wraith Windshirt (size Medium, weight = 2.3 oz): I purchased this windshirt several years ago. I've used it on and off, but haven't used it in over a year now. It is in good condition - all zippers work and no rips or tears. There is some faint discoloration near the wrists. It was recently washed using Atsko Sports Wash. Size is Medium, but it seems closer to a Small to me. $30 shipped CONUS

3. Ruffwear Quinzee Dog Jacket (size Large, weight = 9.6 oz): purchased new in October 2012. The jacket is in excellent condition. It has been stored uncompressed and has only been used a few times ever. No rips or tears, everything works as new. I'm selling because it no longer fits my dog, and because my dog now has a MYOG version. It is size Large - Ruffwear says this fits dogs with 32'' - 36'' girth (measure around widest part of rib cage). $40 shipped CONUS

4. Arcteryx Phase SL Boxers (size Small, color Black): purchased new a couple weeks ago. In excellent, like-new condition. I only tried them on once, but prefer my Smartwool boxers. Washed using Atsko Sports Wash. Box is shown in picture, but will ship without box. $25 shipped CONUS

5. Columbia Convertible Pants (32W, 30L): I purchased these in late 2012 or 2013. I'm not 100% sure of pants style, but I think they are the Silver Ridge Convertible Pants. They were only used a couple of times. All zippers work. There is some wear at the bottom of the pants (see picture). Washed using Atsko Sports Wash. $30 shipped CONUS

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags