FS: Brand New Sorel Men's Size 12 Caribou Boot

Reason for selling: Christmas present I am a size 12.5 triple E These are size 12 Ordered the 12s because EVERYTHING I read says they run large. They are too small. I have a return auth on them, and can ship them back to Sorel, but figured I would offer them up with my great discount to HF, since I have replacements coming in 13. The process Sorel used was to charge me for the replacements at the price I paid, and when I return the 12s they credit me back. So if you buy em I get my credit back, and you get a great deal on one of my all time favorite Winter boots. Link to Boots, http://www.sorel.com/mens-caribou-boot-NM1000.html. The color is Buff. Price is $90 PLUS shipping, only because I have no idea what the shipping will be on these boots. I am an easy going guy, so if you want FedEx overnight and will pay, you get it. If you want slow and steady with UPS overnight (joke), you get it! FYI the left boot has NEVER been used, and all I did was try to get my right foot into the Liner of the right boot. First "I'll take it" gets em. UPDATE: Looking at the UPS Info for these guys when they came in places the package at 8.20 lbs.

Detail

Tags