FS: GoLite Shangri-La 2, ProLite Pad (S), Hill People Gear Tarahumara/Snubby Pack

Please do not PM, email me at "emmsromo" @ gmail (dot) com

First to purchase either the GoLite Shangri-La 2 or Hill People Gear combo will receive a used but un-damaged grey REI Stuff Travel Pack.
http://www.rei.com/product/809163/rei-stuff-travel-daypack

-------------------------------------------
GoLite Shangri-La 2 (Green), $125 shipped CONUS, I pay PayPal fees.

Catch and release from this thread:
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=106836

As detailed in the thread the fly has been modified/lightened, has been used and is in good condition with no damage.
I (5'10") really enjoyed using this shelter with my girlfriend (5'1"). We had plenty of space at the foot end, some wiggle room between us, about one foot of space between our free sides and the fly AND plenty of space for our frameless packs/clothes/shoes at the head before the door. I am selling because I bought it on a whim and I need the money more than another shelter.

Me setting it up on the one overnighter I took it on:

--------------------------------------------
Hill People Gear Tarahumara (Foliage Green Color) + Snubby Kit Bag (w/stabilizer straps) (Foliage Green Color) + TaraInsert (Coyote Brown Color)
$155 paypal for the set. I pay fees and shipping. Will not split these up. (I paid about $250 USD with shipping)

All used in great condition.
The Tarahumara pack was inspired by the Tarahumara people of Mexico. Known for their long distance running. It was designed to be a running pack capable of carrying compact but heavy loads. Very comfortable day hike or overnight system. Carry food and water in the Tarahumara pack. Compression straps stabilize load and allow for CCF pads or puffy items to be secured. Side wand pockets carry quick access items, any type of water bottle, platypus or even canteen style bottles. Horizontal foam back panels contour to your back. Removed stock paracord pulls and replaced with hi-viz yellow Kelty triptease. I removed the shock cord and cord locks (used for bottles or other gear gear- similar to ULA bottle system) on one side of the shoulder yoke. I cannot find it- so the pack only comes with one set.
Snubby kit bag is great for securing emergency items, camera, knives, etc. Was designed for a Sub Compact Pistol. Stabilizer kit keeps the kit from bouncing as you run. I carry my iPhone 6+, large folding knife, Match container with Boat Matches, Firesteel, Bic Lighter, Zebralight H51w headlamp, spare batteries, signal mirror, JetScream Whistle, compass, Rite in the Rain Notepad and Space pen.
The Tarainsert serves as a pack frame. It is a plastic frame sheet covered in pals webbing to attach pockets or lashing. Attaches via a grimloc carabiner and has a table for transferring your kit between bags.

Not XUL, SUL or even UL but definitely a lighter weight, modular, BOMB-PROOF system.
Having a hard time selling this but I need the money.
------------------------

ThermaRest ProlLite Small/Short (20"W X 47"L)
$35 paypal. I pay fees and shipping.
Purchased new, now used in good condition. No leaks or holes. Stuff sack included. Always used on a CCF pad, groundsheet, tent floor or in a bivy. Stored uncompressed with valve open. No patch kit included.
------------------------