Lightweight Solo Tent for Philmont

I know, wrong forum. I've also posted on BPL and WB, but figured converted ground dwellers may have some gear they don't need anymore. I've been a hammock camper for a few years. The only time I've gone to ground since 2011 is for Philmont in 2013. If you didn't know, Philmont does not allow hammocks In 2013, I shared a reasonably light tent with a fellow leader. We are planning our trek for 2016 and this time I want to use a solo tent and want to keep my Big 3 to less than 6lbs. I have the pack (Gossamer Gear, 28oz or so). I'm planning on making a down quilt, and with the pad,that should a little over 2 lbs. This leaves me with up to 2 lbs for the tent. Less will be better. I haven't done tons of research on light one-person tents, but I do like the Tarptent Notch and the Lightheart Solong 6. I can pick up a TT Protrail for about $225 plus shipping, but the end entry is not my preference. I'm open to other options. My requirements are: - 1 Person, or 1+ - 3 season - Under 2 lbs - Prefer double wall, but am open to either. In either case, ventilation is important. - Can't require tying to trees for support (Philmont rules) - Can't be a Bivy (another Philmont rule) - Must be fully enclosed (i.e. can't be a tarp or fly covering a ground cloth, per Philmont) - I will be using trekking poles, so that will be available to support the tent. - Budget is up to $200, but would prefer to be around $150. Thanks