FS: Grivel G12, Cilo, MLD Doumid, MSR Hubba NX, Rab

|
Grivel G12 Crampons, only fitted to boots and never used at all. $100 shipped

Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid, silnylon. A few years old but in like new shape. It does need to be seam-sealed. Comes with 7 stakes in a small stake bag and an msr pole for the center pole with an additional tube I put some wood on for the occasions when I wanted it a bit higher. $150 shipped.
mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop...

MSR Hubba NX. Purchased this past spring and used only a handful of times. Somehow the bag got a small (quarter size?) rip in it (pictured) though nothing touched the tent, and a dot of mold (pictured). It is in great condition, and recently seam sealed. It comes with the footprint that is not included when purchased retail. Comes with six stakes and a tent repair tube. $230 shipped.

Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket, Mens Medium. This jacket is about a year old and has a quarter-sized hole near the right cuff from getting too close to the wood stove. how embarrassing. Otherwise, in great shape. $90 shipped.

Cilogear 26z Worksac. Purchased new this past january and used a handful of times. In like new shape, except for what happened the time when I was walking down an icy trail with crampons strapped to the pack and ate it flat onto them. The wound is a scratch about 2mm wide and doesn't puncture the fabric. There's a picture of it below. Comes with straps pictured on the pack as well as two others I've found lying around. A like new pack and get it without the 10 week production time. $110 shipped.
grivels

tent 1

tent 2

tent 3

tent 5

tent packed up, stakes inside bag

half dollar sized rip in bag only

tent1

tent2

a little bit of mold i killed off

tent3

tent4