Fs: Grivel G12 crampons, Gloves, Hydration Vests

|
Items are in Seattle. Quoted prices include shipping to the lower 48. Prefer PayPal gift but if you are an untrusting sort we can do it regular style and split the fee.

Grivel G12 Cramp-o-matic. Used for a couple of volcano climbs. Points are very sharp. These are older style and not compatible with the Grivel antibotts you will find on the market (the front ones work OK but the rear will not work at all). Only selling because homemade antibotts are pissing me off (e.g. I suck at them). $85 shipped.
Crampons 1

Crampons 2

Crampons 3

REI Fall gloves, Mens medium, $25. Solid glove for skiing, and the Cold Thistle blog likes em for climbing. I meant to return these as they just weren't my cup of tea but forgot, and under the new REI return policy (capped at 1 year out from purchase), I can no longer do so.
REI Fall Glove 1

REI Fall Glove 2

LL Bean powerstretch gloves mens medium. $10 shipped with anything else (not worth it to ship alone).

LL Bean Powerstretch 1

LL Bean Powerstretch 2

OR Gripper Windstopper gloves, mens, medium, awesome blue color. $10 shipped with anything else (also not worth it to ship alone methinks).

OR Gripper 1

OR Gripper 2

Nathan HPL 028 vest, $20 shipped. Super minimal. This is the jam for running if you've gotta carry your wallet, keys, and shit. Front stretch pocket does OK with a small bottle as well. Note that I trimmed the side straps a bit, so if you've got a chest like Ernest Borgnine it may not fit well.

Nathan Vest 1

Nathan Vest 2

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags