FS: Clean out, SM Lunar Duo, Icebreaker, NF, REI Taku, Patagonia

Stuck at home today, thought I'd clear some stuff out. Items include shipping. Preference given to people who buy multiple items. Paypal personal preferred. I don't want to double up any payments, so just respond via PM and I'll send you my paypal. Feel free to ask any questions.

REI Taku Waterproof Stretch Jacket W's Large. $40
Used, but not abused condition, there is general rub wear on the seams (not from a single stressful event, but just from over time). Seams are still taped.
Lot of 2 Icebreaker GT 150 Ultralite Velocity shirts. M's Small. $20
Great shape overall, but there are small holes on the front (belt buckle snags). The blue one only has a couple. The red one has a few more as well and one about chest level and a repair on the arm.
Great lightweight Merino with mesh knit on the back.
North Face Volt Apex Shotshell Jacket. M's XL $25
Light wear, does appear to have an old logo on the chest (just some glue residue, maybe you could use a solvent to get it off?)

Patagonia Capilene (USA) bottoms, Large. $12
Dark green, made in the USA. Elastic is a little wrinkly, but still stretches fine. Otherwise looks barely used.
Outdoor Research Windstopper Beanie. Large $10
Doesn't look used, cut down to cover your ears.
Mountain Hardwear Monkey Fleece W's 10. $20
Made in USA. Great used condition, just minor matting on the elbows. Light purple.
Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo Outfitter? + tyvek ground sheet $90
The tent is labelled as an Explorer, but the fabric isn't silnylon and weighs the same as the Outfitter. Overall great, but the coating on the floor is peeling. It's not sticky or anything, but I'd coat it before trusting it. I bought it used, set it up, but never used it myself. Great for someone looking a cheap shelter to bring the weight down. Stakes not included.