FS~ Hilleberg Soulo ( New- never used)

Selling a Hilleberg Soulo tent in the green color. Tent was purchased 2013 and is most recent run version. Tent is in as New, unused condition.

This tent is a catch and release purchase. I purchased tent from another forum member and had all intentions of using it. Other member stated that- "I am original owner; the tent was set up in my yard. Never used." I received the tent just as stated- perfect. I have only set it up once inside on carpet in my bonus room; so it is perfect, as New.

Reason for selling is that for one, I have realized that I have enough one man tents. And two- we had our stove range go belly up Christmas eve and have needed to purchase a new one. So... I decided something needed to go from my gear closet. I am going to be keeping my Hilleberg Kaitum 3; but the Soulo got the nod to go on the selling block since I have multiple 1 p shelters. So there you go- way more info than you needed ;^)

** Selling for $460 ($450 + $10) to ship in CONUS-only. Price is going to be firm.

Paypal- add 3% for fees, or use the personal option.