Fall Gear Room Clean-out. Hammocks, Tarps, Dutchware, Packs, Knives, Clothes, Cooking gear.

Hello folks, I am doing some cleaning again and I am selling off a few things to make room for the new. All my stuff has been well taken care of and will come to you in the condition stated. All shipping/fees are included in the price. I take paypal payments and money orders. First "I will take it" gets dibs on the item. Hit me with any questions that you have because I am sure that I missed something. Have fun! Grayed out items are sold, the rest are up for grabs Hammocks: #1 Hammeck Envy Color:Brown, PolyD 1.2 Single Layer, 5x 11 ft. Peekaboo cover PolyD 1.2 in Black Includes completely removable Bugnet AND peekaboo cover. Right lay quilt hooks Ti stakes Comes with whoopies/straps OR strap/buckle suspension...ready to hang $190 A new Envy-s with added bugnet and quilt hook options would be $260 on Hammeck site This hammock is incredible! I got this for my dad, but he is having some health issues and is over the weight limit. He never even got to try it out. It has been used in the yard for testing, by me. It has never been sweated in, or used around a campfire, so it is basically just like new. Hammeck makes great gear and I am super impressed with the workmanship and the design. To me, it is more comfortable than my blackbird, and compares most closely to my DH Thunderbird and the removable net/cover design is my favorite elegant design feature. Also this is the old peekaboo cover(which I like just as much as the updated version) but be sure that you understand that BOTH the net and the cover are included. I will take photos today or tomorrow depending on the weather and also try to weigh it wit/without the different covers to get you a winter/summer loadout weight. Even if you don't buy this, PLEASE check out the hammeck website as I think that they are probably the best new hammock vendor in a while>! I seriously have nothing but good things to say about this hammock. #2 Fast and Light Dutch Bling Hammock 11x5 ft Olive Green Hammock in PolyD New/no wear 2 Dutch Buckles 2 Dutch Clips 7ft tree straps (already connected to the buckles) 1 adjustable ridgeline 1 Dutch Ridgline biner Ridgeline mini LED light 1 orange Dynaglide whoopie and 1 short silver amsteel whoopie. 1 Cuben Fiber stuff sack This is 3/3 in a set that I made and I ABSOLUTELY love my "purple pack hammock" that is made just like this. It is the hammock that I take with me always. 14.5 oz for everything listed above. $100 shipped Tarps: Wilderness Logics Old Man Winter Tarp Great shape. Only used a few times. A LOT of upgrades. 144 ridgeline upgrade ($20) seam sealed by WL ($15) Center Pole pocket by WL ($15) Dynaglide Suspension and Tie outs Thera Band Tarp Tensioners Easton Nanolite Center pole by WL ($50) Tarp skins (snakeskins) included I will also include 6 easton Nanolite stakes. It is ready to hang immediately. Retail on this is $260 with these options added (not counting cordage, snakeskins RL,stakes & tensioners.) Selling for $195 Backpacks: #1 Osprey Sirrus 36: 2013 Purple, size (small womens) New with tags. It has been sitting in the closet for over a year with no use $90 #2 High Sierra Foxhound 50 external frame backpack. (black) New with tags. It has never been used and most of the cost will be the shipping. http://www.amazon.com/High-Sierra-Co.../dp/B004QHJWCU $65 Straps and cordage: #1 Kammock Python Straps. These are nice and very well made but a little heavy. Very easy to set up and come with an equally nice stuff sack* $25 #2 2 sets of' New Black 6 ft Whoopies with glow in the dark beads 1 sold 1 left $15 each shipped 30 ft lightweight zing it tarp ridgeline uses a prussic and 2 microbiners $20 Knives: 1)SOG Trident Mini Tanto I carried this on and off, but it never saw much use. I have sharpened it once. $40 Clothing: #1 Outdoor Research Helium Jacket. size XL Green in color Never used but I have packed it on a few trips, so the stuff pocket has a few smudges... (these will be on the inside when you wear the jacket) $50 #2 Outdoor Research Women's waterproof Vigor Soft Shell size smal Orange in color Never worn $30 Camera: Black Kodak PlayFULL Waterproof HD camera. This is a smaller, lighter version of the kodak zx5 $25 Dog Gear: My sweet pup is old and fat now and can't fit into most of his knickers!!! all this gear will be freshly washed but still will have some hair from Mingus the Mastiff lingering 1 Columbia Storm Rain Jacket Size L Dark Blue/black with waterproof zippers + 1 Columbia Storm Rain Jacket Size L Dark Black/black with waterproof zippers This one needs repair on the bottom left and top right of the jacket. It needs a quarter sized patch. It is worth repairing for sure. $30 for both These are good jackets comparable in quality to Ruffwear. It is quite a bit more waterproof but still breathable. We love this jacket and went through several over the years. Thanks for reading through this! Let me know if you need any help