Zpacks Arc Blast, Montbell, Golite, Original NeoAir Large, MYOG Meteor Bivy, MYOG 2P A-frame

Thinning the herd..... All prices are shipped ConUS, Paypal only. All items from a smoke-free home. 1) Zpacks Arc Blast 52L, "Taller Torso" (lighter model with non-adjustable torso), Med belt / $270 - Olive green cuben hybrid, Almost new, includes lumbar pad. No flaws at all but one of the bottom "pad strap" cords was missing and Zpacks sent me a replacement - it is solid black while the other is black w/silver flecks 2) Lightened Montbell Alpine Light Parka / Anorak $80 -Sweet one of a kind! This is a modded XL to fit like a Large, dark navy. The guy did a great job but I just don't use this warm of a piece. Zipper was shortened to 1/2 length so it's now an anorak. The pockets were removed but zips left in place - you could sew simple pockets or a "tube pocket" if desired. The microfleece lining in the collar was removed to shave a few more grams but chin guard was left fleecy for comfort. Doesn't look factory but I wore it around town twice and received compliments on it. I never took it on a trip. Lofty puff/monster. 3) Golite Selkirk down vest, size M, yellow / $55 - New w/o tags. super light, The most beautifully constructed vest I've seen: of soft Pertex Quantum and high-quality down, and WAY light. 4) NeoAir Large, original model. Near-new condition. / $85 - use as-is or trim away for an SUL BIG pad! 5) Meteor Bivy MYOG / $60 - Floor is over 6' long, perfect for someone under ~5'8" w/pad, etc inside. My wife prefers a true tent so she wouldn't use it. Barely used, gray sil bottom and matching M90 top w/tiebacks for the mesh when not needed. This is a steal if you've been wantinga bivy w/headroom. I'm second owner so it was probably used prior? Looks great, zips flawless. 6) 2 person A-frame net inner tent MYOG / $60 Only 13.5oz!!!! - Same story as above - wife wouldn't use it. ~42" wide x 6' long, not for tall folks! Mesh at front bottom has no zip/velcro so you hold down mesh w/shoes or sew the mod of your choice. Has lines added at peak, etc.