Winter Gear Sale — Winter packs, Winter stove, Winter extras, Everything but the snow. Winter is coming.

My friends Laurie and Greg just got done with the AT! Greg hiked it end-to-end, and Laurie did a massive amount of section-hiking!

I'm helping Laurie and Greg move off some old gear from their "pre-Zpacks/EE" days.

All gear below is in good shape (inspected myself) and photographed by me. I'll vouch for them as good gear owners and good people. You can pay me via Paypal and I'll give L+G the cash, no work on your part. All prices include shipping.
Jetboil 1.5 Liter FluxRing® cooking pot with Flash burner system. No marks on the pot or any bending/denting. Slight divots in the neoprene sleeve, where the plastic lid sits. No soot on the whole shebang. Ready for winter snow-melting duty.

$80 Shipped Free, includes fuel stand, burner assembly, pot, and lids. No fuel included.EMS Boreal 20 Women's Sleeping Bag, 6ft. Looks to be in great shape, stored in a small space but not compressed. Loft looks like 90% of new to me. Will price it as a beater sleeping bag, but there are no smells or rips or damage, looks barely used.

$200 new
$100 Shipped Free, includes stuff sack.Pack Cover, siliconized cordura, no idea what brand. Size is printed right on there, it's a pretty indigo color. Has the midsection buckle and attached stuff sack just like my Sea to Summit one... this might be Sea to Summit.

$20 Shipped
EMS Travel pillow. Used, not pretty but still functional,free dog hair included (American Bulldog)

$15 Shipped

Let's get to the big packs!

Gregory Palisade 80. Fantastic winter pack or hauler for trips with the kids. Gregory's reputation is well known and this is a 2012-2013 pack, in great shape. Only 'damage' I could find at all on the whole pack was a bit of oxidization on the zippers by the hipbelt. They still work and you could replace them if you wanted to.

$399 new
$175 Shipped Free (shipping costs a lot!)
EMS Summit 4500W. Women's pack, I think. Used but in great shape with no damage, no smells, no UV damage that I can see, and all the zippers work. Perfect for those on a budget. Priced to cover shipping plus a bit extra.

$60 ShippedThe North Face Crestone 75. Similar to the EMS Summit in every way. Used but in great shape with no damage, no smells, no UV damage that I can see, and all the zippers work. Priced to cover shipping plus a bit extra.

$60 ShippedHappy to combine shipping for a slight discount. By vouching for Laurie and Greg, I agree to make sure everything gets shipped. If there's any issue at all, I will make it right.

Cheers,
Max