**Lot's of Random Gear For Sale**

Lot's of random of gear I don't need anymore. Only excepting Paypal and shipping to CONUS Pictures for everything to come next! Schrade SCHF10 ~SOLD~ Minor chipping on the edge toward the point Retails for $40 Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife ~SOLD~ Taken on a couple trips still in great condition Retails for $15 Joby Gorillapod Flexible Tripod with GoPro Mount ~SOLD~ Took with me on a vaction to Japan but hasn't seen any backcountry In perfect condition GoPro Mount can be detached and has a 1/4" tripod mount Retails for $19 20 degree synthetic sleeping bag ~$15 shipped~ Bought off of eBay for $35 Probably made in China and is simlar to the Coleman bags except the fabric is a nylon Nice for car camping or could be made into something cool with some DIY magic 2L Hydration Reservoir ~SOLD~ I bought a walmart brand hydration backpack but already had a Platypus Reservoir at home. I just wanted the backpack portion, so I replaced the reservoir and this is the walmart brand one. There is nothing wrong with and it has never been used. Holds 2L of water 5L Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink ~SOLD~ It's basically a collapisble 5 liter bucket made of durable silnylon. Perfect for washing dishes and cleaning clothes. Packs up into small carrying case. Never been used and in perfect condition Retails for $20 UST U-Dig-It Folding Shovel ~SOLD~ Folding shovel that is perfect for catholes and firepits. Tested once in the backyard so there are some scratches on it but other than that it is still in great condition. Retails for $15