FS: MLD Exodus FS (M) +pockets, HPG Tarahumara + Snubby Kit Bag, ThermaRest Prolite (S), Bonus Items

Please do not PM, email me or PayPal direct at "emmsromo (AT) gmail (dot) com"

Bottom of Page: Choose one item with your purchase.
----------------------

For Sale:
Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus, Medium Torso, Full Suspension. + MLD waist belt and shoulder gear zip pockets included.
$165 PayPal, I pay fees and shipping to CONUS
(Older generation, includes Airbeam pad, carbon fiber hoop/stay and hand pump). Pack is stock with silicon nylon rollmop, regular mesh front and side pockets.)

The pack is used in good condition. All stock hardware and materials included, no modifications.----------------------

Hill People Gear Tarahumara (Foliage Green Color) + Snubby Kit Bag (w/stabilizer straps) (Foliage Green Color) + TaraInsert (Coyote Brown Color)
$190 paypal for the set. I pay fees and shipping. Will not split these up. (I paid about $250 USD with shipping)

All used in great condition.
The Tarahumara pack was inspired by the Tarahumara people of Mexico. Known for their long distance running. It was designed to be a running pack capable of carrying compact but heavy loads. Very comfortable day hike or overnight system. Carry food and water in the Tarahumara pack. Compression straps stabilize load and allow for CCF pads or puffy items to be secured. Side wand pockets carry, any type of water bottle, platypus or even canteen style bottles. Horizontal foam back panel comforts to contours of back. Removed stock, paracord pulls and replaced with hi-viz yellow Kelty triptease. I removed the shock cord and cord locks (used for bottles or other gear gear- similar to ULA bottle system) on one side of the shoulder yoke. I cannot find it- so the pack only comes with one set.
Snubby kit bag is great for securing emergency items, camera, knives, etc. Was designed for a Sub Compact Pistol. Stabilizer kit keeps the kit from bouncing as you run. I carry my iPhone 6+, large folding knife, Match container with Boat Matches, Firesteel, Bic Lighter, Zebralight H51w headlamp, spare batteries, signal mirror, JetScream Whistle, compass, Rite in the Rain Notepad and Space pen.
The Tarainsert serves as a pack frame. It is a plastic frame sheet covered in pals webbing to attach pockets or lashing. Attaches via a grimloc carabiner and has a table for transferring your kit between bags.

Not XUL, SUL or even UL but definitely a lighter weight, modular, BOMB-PROOF system.
Having a hard time selling this but I need the money.
------------------------

ThermaRest ProlLite Small/Short (20"W X 47"L)
$55 paypal. I pay fees and shipping.
Purchased new, now used in good condition. No leaks or holes. Stuff sack included. Always used on a CCF pad, groundsheet, tent floor or in a bivy. Stored uncompressed with valve open. No patch kit included.
------------------------

Bonus Items:
Eagle Creek Pack it Pocket Small, Eagle Creek Pack it Pocket Double, REI Compression Sack, Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink (5 Liter)