FS: Grivel G12, MLD Doumid, MSR Hubba NX, Anasazi Laceup sz10, Rab Down Jacket

|
Grivel G12 Crampons, only fitted to boots and never used at all. $120 shipped

Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid, silnylon. A few years old but in like new shape. It does need to be seam-sealed. Comes with 7 stakes in a small stake bag and an msr pole for the center pole with an additional tube I put some wood on for the occasions when I wanted it a bit higher. $170 shipped.
mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop...

MSR Hubba NX. Purchased this past spring and used only a handful of times. Somehow the bag got a small (quarter size?) rip in it (pictured) though nothing touched the tent, and a dot of mold (pictured). It is in great condition, and recently seam sealed. It comes with the footprint that is not included when purchased retail. Comes with six stakes and a tent repair tube. $250 shipped.

5.10 Anasazi Laceup Mens US 10. These are in need of a resole. I came pretty close to the rand before I stopped using them. Though the toe isn't blown out, I expect they are close to needing a rand repair, and may need one. I've included the best pictures I could of it. Let me know if you'd like more details/pictures. $30 shipped

Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket, Mens Medium. This jacket is about a year old and has a quarter-sized hole near the right cuff from getting too close to the wood stove. how embarrassing. Otherwise, in great shape. $100 shipped.
grivels

tent 1

tent 2

tent 3

tent 5

tent packed up, stakes inside bag

anasazi lace ups

one shoe

other shoe

half dollar sized rip in bag only

tent1

tent2