FS/FT: Fall Cleaning - M/W down/prima jacket/vests, MSR WindPro - want snowshoeing gear

I'm going to do my best to keep this efficient. I'm open to selling these items -- offers welcome, prices listed are merely starting points -- but figured it would be more fun to see if there were some possible swaps, since I am in need of a few assorted items.

Here's what I've got (new to this forum but plenty of feedback on the 'bay at tod13; if I made a mistake here let me know and I'll edit):

1) Carinthia Men's Hooded "Downy" Jacket Small - this retails for about 300 euros and is very nice and in great shape, weighs in at 1 lb 3 oz. I dunno, $75 shipped to lower 48?

See my listing on ebay for photos, measurements, details ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/262049256196?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2) Salomon Men's Primaloft Vest Size Medium - this is a prototype model of some kind, in like-new condition ... weighs about 9 oz. Two zippered pockets. I'm a tweener (M/L) and this fits fairly snug on me, so it's on the small side of the Medium size. Color is somewhere between slate and light blue. I could imagine someone calling it "ice," or something. $40?

3) MSR Windpro - you know about the stove - light, compact, etc. Have not tested this one in some time but I will not leave anyone hanging if there are any issues, and it still looks to be in excellent condition (o-ring looks good, cosmetically very good, etc). Does not include the canister stand. $40?

4) BEATER Mountain Hardwear primaloft jacket - Women's Large but fits EXACTLY like my men's medium MH primaloft jacket. The sleeves are a shade longer on this one, but otherwise feels just the same. User condition all around, with wear showing at cuffs, etc, though it is still in fully usable shape despite some pretty heavy wear ... Biggest issue is front zipper: it can separate, though I've been able to coax it into staying shut as normal and just treat the thing like a half-zip. YMMV! $15?

5) Women's Extra Small Pacific Trail Sportswear Prime Northern Down Vest. Cool vintage user condition vest with some spots on front left/back. Great loft and weighs under 8 oz. $15?
---

Would be glad to work out swaps, with or without paypal $$$ involved, especially for the following items. (If you have any of these things and are willing to part with them, even if not for anything listed above, please let me know!)

WANTED:

1) MSR Evo 6" snowshoe tails

2) some kind of telescoping trekking poles -- would use mostly for snowshoeing, not picky at all re cosmetics - just want sturdy, reliable, manageable weight

3) light camping chairs (e.g. alite monarch)

4) quality, reasonably light tent stakes

5) ice axe

6) I have a wife and kids and many different interests to account for, so make an offer on whatever you've got!