FS: Enlightened Equipment, Osprey, Big Agnes, Patagonia misc gear

I have a bunch of random stuff I am looking to clear out, all prices include shipping to the lower 48, I am not looking to ship internationally at this time. More gear will be added as I continue "the purge".

**Please e-mail [email protected]**

Enlightened Equipment Enigma Elite 50*
**Asking $220**

Like new Enlightened Equipment Enigma Elite Quilt slept in 3 nights, light, warm and nonexistent in your pack:
-Long/Regular size
-900fp HyperDry down
-10d Burnt Orange outer
-10d Coyote inner
WEIGHT= 10.65 oz, Stuffsack=0.3ozPlatypus Insulator Hydration System with 2L bladder
**Asking $25**

Camelbak Rogue 70 oz Hydration Pack, zipper tab broke off top pocket but it still zips open and shut just fine,no real wear other than that, 2L bladder included
**Asking $25**
Big Agnes Slater UL1+ with Footprint
Asking **$230**
Like new Big Agnes Slater UL1+ tent with footprint. This is a tent with some extra length(96in floor), so it is excellent for taller people. I'm 6'3" and I had lots of room to spread out, you could fit another person in a pinch. Tent has only been used one night and looks brand new. Great tent, loved the length but I'd like to try out a Duomid(cuben hopefully)

This tent can be pitched in "fast-fly" mode with just the footprint,fly and poles which is a UL setup at 2lbs.
https://www.bigagnes.com/Products/Detail/Tent/slaterul1%2B

Includes:
-Tent Body= 14.25oz
-Rain Fly=13.40oz
-Poles_sack=10.40oz
-11 Stakes+Repair Splint+sack= 4.95oz
-Footprint+sack-4.95oz
-Stuffsack=0.65oz
TOTAL=48.6oz

Fast-fly mode:

Osprey Rev 2.5L Hydration Bladder
**Asking $19**

OR Rocky Mtn Low gaiters
not much use on these, just a bit of fraying on the straps and the material itself is in great condition. I wear size 11.5-12 and the fit great
**Asking $17**
NEMO Helio Pressure Shower
Used on one car camping trip, which is what it's best for.
**Asking $50**

Patagonia 1/4 zip Capilene 4 Hoody
size XL-Nickel color.
Bought 2 years ago, staying at a lower weight so I bought one in large. The only blemish is a tiny snag behind the right shoulder where I caught a doornail.
**Asking 50**