FS: Cascade Craftworks Cuben Mid, Golite Shangri la 2, Montbell Mirage, Jetboil SOL AL, Sol TI cup, Zpacks Goose Hood, Nano nets

Summer gear cleaning! Mainly getting rid of items that I either have duplicates of or similar function. All of these are in excellent condition and include shipping.

First, I have a New Cascade Craftworks custom created Bi polar mid...basically a cuben Shangri la 2. You can read all about the construction and modifications here ->

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=92984

In a nutshell, its a bomber 1.0oz/yd cuben fiber shelter. Weight with all line now attached to it...13.7oz. This shelter has never been used in the field, only setup at the house. As mentioned in the thread above, I'll also include the dyneema X "cones" that I made, and...I have peel and stick xpack sheet that I'll send if you want to reinforce the apexes (which I don't think are needed after thinking about it.)

This is a one of a kind built mid that you won't be able to find anywhere else.

Looking for $450 shipped.

Next, I have a 2013 Golite Shangri la 2 mid. Excellent condition, no tears, etc, only used a handful of nights. This has been modified to be lighter and more useful. Also talked about in the thread above ->

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=92984

Since this shelter is in great condition, modified, and is now discontinued...I'm looking for $140 shipped.

Weight is 19oz with a 1.1oz stuff sack.

1. Removed the plastic stiffeners (I still have them) from the vents, and put in guyline instead.

2. Has lineloc 3s on the tieouts instead of the heavy webbing.

3. Removed the inner zipper rain flap (still has the outer). Inner rain flap fabric served just about 0 use and just made the zipper harder to use.

4. There are several sharpie marks on the inside of the mid when the original owner was going to attach mesh directly to the mid, though that never happened.

I personally prefer the geometry of a bipolar mid instead of something like the duomid...just feels much more roomier to me, and.....you can definitely use it with 2 people (duomid is not great for 2).

Tested in all environments!Kid approved!

Next, I have a New without tags Montbell Mirage, in size M. If you don't already know, the Mirage's are sized larger than normal...I normally wear a Montbell L in the ultralight an exlite series, but a Mirage is a size M on me. Selling for $220 shipped.

Next, I have a near new Jetboil Sol AL. Perfect working order, barely dirty. Looking for $90 shipped.

Then, I have a new, still in packaging, Jetboil SOL Titanium companion cup. $63 shipped

Next, I have a zpacks goose hood, only used a few nights. Puffy, nice and soft, and...super lightweight. 1.3oz. Looking for $55 shipped.

Finally, I have a Sea to Summit Nano mosquito net....1 size double, 1 size single. Size single has only been put up in my yard, the double has been used 1 night.

Double: $45 shipped, single: $37 shipped.