FS: Lukes Ultralite Pac-lite Rain Jacket - Large, Silnylon pants - Medium. $110 shipped for both. Paypal gift.

Bought both of these new and used for 1 week down in Patagonia. Both performed well in wind and rain, just decided will sacrifice a bit of weight for something with a few more extras/better fit and finish - pockets, etc. Jacket is the bright green Fern color, size Large, armpit zippers, tapped seams. In good condition, no tears/rips but does have a few areas of light mud stains. I haven't bothered washing it, figured new owner can clean if wants to but difficult to see. Stuff sack included.

Silnylon Rain Pants, Black, size medium, 34x32 according to site. Ankle zips. Lite staining at bottom of legs from mud, guessing would clean off fairly easy. I did notice a few areas where the seam/thread is a bit exposed. Hard to describe, it came this way so not sure if normal, doesn't appear to cause any issue. Stuff sack included.

As reference, I am 6"1' and 180 lbs, both jacket and pants fit me well. Ask any questions before buying. See Lukes website for additional details.

Would like to sell sell both for $110 shipped, Paypal gift.

http://lukesultralite.com/products/clothing

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags