FS: Montbell UL Down Parka XL, New Nemo Siren 30 down quilt, ID Primalid M, W's Patagonia R1 & Jacket, Kids Cloudveil, Marmot, Loki, Melanzana all sz 5-6

Mid winter closet cleaning time. Prices include shipping to the US (including HI and AK) and payment by Paypal gift option or add 3% onto price please. $5 per item discount for multiple items purchased after original item (first is full price, $5 per item off after). Shipping via USPS Priority Mail and PMs work fine for me or post here. Here goes:

Like new Montbell UL Down Parka in men's XL in a rusty orange that I really like. Only reason I'm selling is because I like the fit of my WM parka a hair better and need to thin the jacket herd. Stuff sack is MIA. $120

Nice new, never used Nemo Siren 30 degree quilt with stuff and storage sacks. Beautiful, roomy quilt that weighs in at 18.4 oz. Is the 2012 limited edition for what that's worth. Anyhow, it's a great UL quilt that compresses down small, is very roomy, and is quite lofty for a 30 deg bag. $200

NWT Integral Designs Primalid in blue and black sz M. Think I wear a 7 1/2 hat and this fits well. $23

Women's Patagonia R1 in bright green/yellow size XS. My wife has too many clothes and said to find a new home for this. $35

Women's Patagonia Windstopper jacket in size M. Don't see the Windstopper tags but reddish orange fabric is the same as Windstopper N2S and black is a breathable fleece on the underarms and back making for an awesome high exertion jacket. Almost new condition. $55

Kid's winter clothing. All used but in great shape with no holes. All size 5-6 unisex except the Loki which is a 3-4 but runs big and fit my kids best in the 5-6 age range so take that into consideration.

Cloudveil Down Parka 5-6 in great shape, no holes, lightly dirty in a few spots (mostly cuffs and hem) but the fact that it has no holes and is still intact is a testament to how well made Cloudveil kids clothing is. $60

Cloudveil syn fill parka 5-6 in great shape as well. $45

Loki Fuse ninja hoodie in oversized 3-4. Black, lightly faded from washing but still in excellent condition. Has built in face shield and mittens. Couldn't get the kids out of these-they absolutely loved them. Have same one in brown but am trying to locate it in the black hole that is my daughter's room. $30

Melanzana Micro Grid Hoodie in size S (5-6). The coveted Micro Grid in kids size. Parents, you're jealous. Gray and Green and in excellent shape. $25

Marmot fleece full zip hoodie in S (5-6). In great shape with some pill balls on the jacket. Dark green. $25