FS or FT: Katabatic Sawatch

I have had the Katabatic Sawatch for about 2 years as of right now and I have to say I've been incredibly impressed. I have NEVER been cold in this quilt, even down to 5^F wearing light thermals. Problem being: I just got a true winter bag, and the Sawatch is just too close a bag in degrees to warrant keeping.

What I would love to find is someone who is looking for a warmer bag than the Palisade or Alesk. I am really looking for a palisade with a little extra fill, regular or wide would be great. I think having a true winter bag and a 30 degree quilt would be ideal. Please let me know if you are willing to trade or purchase. Considering its use I am going to price the bag at $400 shipped CONUS. I will ship out of country but you must pay shipping.

I have washed the bag once about 3 months ago, loft is still INCREDIBLE. This Sawatch is the old style, with 15oz of 900 fill, pertex endurance outer and quantum inner. Comes with oversized storage sack and string to secure to pad. Total weight is 25oz. I will be posting pictures when I get home from work. PM if interested.

Detail

Tags