FS: MH/Marmot bags/tents/jackets; UL tarps/packs; new DeLorme InReach SE; mountaineering gear; and more

Hello Folks,

Massive gear clear-out. All prices include shipping. Photos and weights within 0.1oz available upon request. Will consider offers on multiple items or in exchange for a particularly good sob story. If a price seems too low or too high, it's because I've forgotten what all of these things are worth; I'm neither trying to be unfair nor is it an indication that an item is in poor condition. Thanks for understanding.

I'll do my best to update this first post to reflect availability. Please reply here with any questions so I can keep track of all requests in one place.

BRAND NEW, UNUSED, WITH TAGS/ORIGINAL PACKAGING
* Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 tent: $300
* Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 vestibule: $75
* Mountain Speed 32 bag (regular). Includes original storage and compression sacks: $300
* Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 bag (regular, left zip). Includes original storage and compression sacks: $325
* Mountain Hardwear Hooded Phantom Jacket (small): $150 (NOTE: unused, but came from the factory with a loose seam that needs to be sewn shut.)
* DeLorme inReach SE $250

USED GEAR (MOSTLY ULTRALIGHT)(f you want a more detailed description of the condition, please ask!)

* ULA Ohm 2.0 (2012, medium pack, small hip belt, S-curve shoulder straps, original green color). Used on maybe 20 nights. The cord lock used for tightening the compression cord on one side broke off. I tied an adjustable knot in the cord and it works good enough for me. Pack has a couple teeny tiny pinholes in the mesh on the front, and other similar minor signs of wear throughout. On the whole, decent condition. $150.

* GoLite Jam 80, blue. Used on a 3 week urban backpacking trip through Belize and Guatemala. Excellent condition. $80.

* MLD Solomid (silnylon, 2012). Seam sealed and tested in backyard; used on a single 2-night trip. Bought it for $185 here on BPL, would love to get the $185 back.

* Gossamer Gear SpinnTwinn tarp with guylines. Decent condition. $120.

* Marmot Hydrogen, regular left zip, current model (green with full length zipper). Not in the best cosmetic shape but still in functionally excellent condition. No rips or tears or anything of the sort, just small stains from contact with the forest floor, and what appears to be a little bit of mildew starting to form. Should come out with a thorough wash. Comes with original cotton storage bag but not the stuff sack. $180.

* Montbell UL Down Jacket, Gunmetal, size M (fits like a size S). Excellent condition; must look very carefully to see any signs of use. Stored lofted. Comes with original stuff sack. $90.

* Marmot Nano jacket, size M, color Green Envy. Goretext Paclite, extremely minimal in features. Advertised as 8.2oz. Worn maybe a dozen times. The big issue is that I was doing a mock body belay with wet rope for a mountaineering class, and now the back of the jacket is all dirty from the rope. May or may not come out in the wash, but the water beads up and rolls off as if it were new. $150. For reference: http://www.travelcountry.com/shop/marmot/nano-jacket-mens.html

*O2 Rainwear rain jacket and pants, both are size S. $30 for the set.

* Mountain Hardwear SummitRocket 20 Vestpack. Used on only a couple occasions. Has signs of wear but overall in great condition. Zipper pulls have some minor oxidation on them but it comes off very easily if you rub it with your finger. $70

CLIMBING/MOUNTAINEERING (NEW OR LIKE NEW)

* Lowa Weisshorn boots, size 42 (Men's 9). Worn once on a Mt. Shasta ascent, cleaned off immediately after descending the mountain. You can see signs of use but functionally they are in nearly new condition. $310

* Raven Pro ice axe, 65cm. You can see signs of use but functionally it is in nearly new condition. $75 (would prefer local pick up)

* Black Diamond Couloir Harness, S/M. Used grand total of 2 times in a gym only. Comes with original storage pouch $30.

* Black Diamond Momentum SA Harness, Size S, green. Brand new, never used, tags still attached, comes in original storage pouch. $30.

MISCELLANEOUS

* Jimarti JMP8 Polarized Sunglasses, Black frames, Smoke lenses, brand new. Don't hear much mention of them on BPL but they're very highly reviewed on Amazon. Comes with a soft cloth baggie, zippered hard-shell Jimarti case, unused lens cloth, and retaining strap. $15

* Antigravity Gear pot cozy for the MSR 0.85L Titan. $0 with any other purchase.

MY PATHETIC STORY
* My imagination is vivid but my free time is sparse. I keep buying things for trips I never end up going on, or with the intent of going often but only go once or twice. If I had my way, I wouldn't part with any of this stuff, but it's getting ridiculous and I could use the cash for other things.