FS: Kifaru KU, Cuben ULA Ohm 2.0, North Face

The following are for sale. All prices include shipping tyd; paypal gift only. I'll try to post photos, more of which are available upon request.

Kifaru KU 3700 (24” normal composite stays, med 5200 belt) $450
Kifaru KU Water bottle pocket $25
Kifaru KU Grab-it $25
Kifaru KU Small (or Medium?) Pod $40
ULA Ohm 2.0 (Cuben) $180
North Face Crestone 60 $80
Jansport Klamath 78 $60

All Kifaru KU items (except the Grab It, on which see below) were purchased a couple months ago from the original owner who had not used any of it at all, so this gear is either new or like-new—no rips, tears, scratches, scrapes, wear, smells. I used the pack and two belt pouches on a single, two-night trip (which should have lasted two weeks but was cancelled due to a family emergency on the other coast), so they are essentially unused. The other KU items are actually unused.

The Grab It I picked up a while earlier and it shows a little more wear, but not much.

The ULA Ohm 2.0 was custom-made last year in cuben fiber with an extended snow collar (6inches longer than the standard Ohm 2.0). It weighs exactly 32oz, with water bladder and internal mesh pouch; without it weighs less than 2lbs. Because of the extended collar, its capacity is roughly 4500 cubic inches. It’s a tall with a small belt—it fits my 32inch waist with some room down and plenty up. I took it on a single, week-long trip last summer. It has dust marks from that trip (it’s white, after all), and some scrapes on the bottom (thanks to a taxi driver), which do *not* penetrate through the cuben. These packs in cuben retail at $300 new—$200 for the regular Ohm 2.0—plus shipping and a wait-time, so this is pretty discounted. I’ll include seam-sealing tape, if I can find it.

The North Face Crestone is, I believe, the 2011 model. It has seen a few weeks of hiking (4 or 5), and the threads on the snow collar began to come loose last year; I had it professionally repaired, and its stronger than new. It has been loved and carefully taken care of. Selling because its a medium and a little loose on me.

Same with the JanSport. It’s a 2009 model, medium hip belt—no rips, tears, scrapes, etc. It’s been a great bag.