FS: patagonia down sweater vest (m), immersion research dry top, asolo fugitive gtx (9), grigri 2, msr pocket rocket, ray-ban aviators

Finally decided to buy winter tires and editing the gear closet to raise funds. All prices include CONUS shipping. Discount may be available for multiple items- message me with reasonable offers.

Patabronia Down Sweater Vest- Medium $55

Good condition. Not leaking feathers of anything. Immersion Research Dry top (size large)and Level 6 Kayaking Shell pants- Medium $180 for the top, $40 for the pants.

Literally wore these once before deciding I'm not going to be doing too much cold weather boating in the near future. Perfect condition and perfect gaskets on the dry top. My loss your gain.
Asolo Fugitive GTX-Mens 9.0- $90
Hiked in on a couple day hikes and a couple jaunts around town. Not even wear on the treads. Petzl Grigri 2 - $65
I stopped carrying this, prefer the ATC guide. MSR Pocket Rocket- $20
Has since been replaced by a jetboil. Ray-Ban Aviators - $50
I believe these are the 54mm size. Not great for climbing but sweet when you're driving. I got one of the lenses replaced by Luxotica (the ray-ban parent company) ADD-ONs: Probably not worth shipping these out by themselves, but I'd be willing to add them on to any of the above for a nominal fee:

Old School Patagonia Windshell (tagged small, but fits like a medium)- $15

Zip up anorak, belly pocked under the zipper, hood. I think it started life as a rainjacket, but not really waterproof anymore, let's call it water resistant. Pretty fratty.
North Face Jester bookbag -$15

Good condition, waist belt for when the books get heavy. I don't really go to school anymore.