Stoves for sale: MSR, Coleman gassies mostly

I have a few stoves I need to sell to get my count down a little. I collect them and just want to thin the herd. I take 2 or 3 each bp or camping trip, just so they get some use every year. All stoves add shipping, PayPal friends and family, I'm not a business. If you want to pay as goods, add 4% after shipping is added in. Email after posting interest here. I work out of town, so there may be a delay in packaging up and shipping if any buyers. Prefer USA.
email: hikerduane at aaahawk dot com
MSR Rapid Fire, stuff sack, pre-Windpro, used by me a few times snow camping. $15

MSR SuperFly HJ said this stove was sought after since so many different canisters will fit it, see the bottom fitting. Some were cutting it off and using on other stoves. $25

MSR Simmerlite NIB, pump alone is worth over $30. $40

Firefly, my user FF, I have a once fired one I'd like to use. Yellow pump, windscreen is not perfect, but nice shape, taped up box. Simmered very nice this summer on a bp trip. Comes with larger Sigg fuel bottle that has a pooched out bottom, sat in the sun too much by a previous owner? $45

Coleman Exponent F1 Powerboost, very high btu rating. See the box info. Used once or twice or tested in the garage. $25

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags