cheap: Gregory 65L pack, 1 man Tent, ice axes, sack line

|
Have a few things for sale. Will be adding more things throughout the week. I take Paypal, we can split the fees. PM me if you have questions or want to make an offer.

50 feet of 1" tubular webbing, another 20 foot piece, and some non locking biners to set up a slackline. It has been used but not very much. $15 shipped.

webbing

Cassin 55cm ice axe. In good shape. $35 shipped

axe

BCA Chugach pro shovel. In great shape, hardly used. $20 shipped

shovel

Gregory Wingate 65 liter back pack size M (fits me great with 20" torso, I'm 6' tall). This pack has seen some serious trail time. It has several repaired holes and part of the zipper on the lid is ruined but the pack is really great for hauling some serious loads. It is very comfy and will work for many more years. $30 shipped

pack1

front

pack2

large patch from animal attack

broken zipper

Origin sun hat. Used some but not much. Free with other things if you want it.

hat

Kelty Clark 1+ man tent. This tent is in good shape and includes all the poles and stakes. It is a tight 2 man or roomy 1 man. $35 shipped

Kelty1

Charlet Moser light ice axe. 70 cm. It has been used very little. $35 shipped.

axe1

Eiger 36 liter. This pack has been well used and the main compartment buckle will need to be replaced (broken) but it is still fully functional. $25 shipped. SOLD

Primus pocket rocket. Has seen very little use so like new. $20 shipped. SOLD

Chalk Bag, well loved by many chimneys. Free if you want it with other stuff. SOLD

Big Agnes Aircore (20x72x3.25). This pad is brand new, never even blown up before. Big Agnes warranted this pad for me after I destroyed one of mine. I have since switched to foam only. $30 shipped. SOLD

Two retired ropes for art projects or utility purposes. The gray one is 60 meters and the striped one is 35 meters. The gray could still be climbed on if cut at the core shot (making it about a 50m). Gray $10+shipping, striped $5+shipping. both sold

Outdoor Research Transfer soft shell. Not used very much. Size Large. $40 shipped. SOLD

BD bod harness. Used but in good shape. $12 shipped SOLD

REI fleece pants mens medium with the super rare side zip entry! Yes these are awesome and you don't have to take off your ice or ski boots to take your pants off for layer addition or subtraction. These are old but in good shape. $5 with other items. SOLD

MSR Sweetwater filter. It has a prefilter to make the main cartridge last longer. Well used but all cartridges are replaceable and this one has life left. $25 shipped SOLD

Edelweiss rope bag and tarp. New. PRretty cheap rope bag. Will sell it for $5 with other items. SOLD

OR softshell. Used. Has emblem of place I used to work. $10 shipped SOLD

Eureka Spitfire 1 man. This tent has been slept in very little. It is a light 1 man tent. SOLD

Freedom of the Hills 7th edition. Brand New. $10 shipped SOLD

6 Black Diamond quickdraws. They are the older variety (not keylock) but they are brand new. $55 shipped. SOLD

Lowe Alpine Contour IV 90 liter pack. This pack is in good shape and is a heavy duty load carrier. It is super comfortable and highly adjustable for any torso size. $35 shipped SOLD