Lots of cheap gear for climbing, camping, clothes: BD, Primus, Marmot pack, OR

|
Have a few things for sale. Will be adding more things throughout the week. I take Paypal, we can split the fees. PM me if you have questions or want to make an offer.

6 Black Diamond quickdraws. They are the older variety (not keylock) but they are brand new. $55 shipped.

draws

50 feet of 1" tubular webbing, another 20 foot piece, and some non locking biners to set it up. It has been used but not very much. $20 shipped.

webbing

Marmot Eiger 36 liter. This pack has been well used and the main compartment buckle will need to be replaced (broken) but it is still fully functional. $25 shipped.

pack

Primus pocket rocket. Has seen very little use so like new. $20 shipped.

primus

Big Agnes Aircore (20x72x3.25). This pad is brand new, never even blown up before. Big Agnes warranted this pad for me after I destroyed one of mine. I have since switched to foam only. $30 shipped.

air bed 1

air bed 2

Freedom of the Hills 7th edition. Brand New. $10 shipped

FOTH

Two retired ropes for art projects or utility purposes. The gray one is 60 meters and the striped one is 35 meters. The gray could still be climbed on if cut at the core shot (making it about a 50m). Gray $10+shipping, striped $5+shipping.

retired ropes

BCA Chugach pro shovel. In great shape, hardly used. $20 shipped

shovel

Outdoor Research Transfer soft shell. Not used very much. Size Large. $40 shipped.

Transfer

BD bod harness. Used but in good shape. $12 shipped

harness

Cassin 55cm ice axe. In good shape. $35 shipped

axe

OR softshell. Used. Has emblem of place I used to work. $10 shipped

OR softshell

OR2