FS: WB Tarps, HG Quilts & more

Hey Guys, Wife was laid off today, so to prepare for the upcoming pocket tightening, I am going to unload some gear that I don't need. I will be updating the thread with more stuff over the next few days. All prices need to add the 3.5% PP fee. One Warbonnet MambaJamba tarp left. Was purchased off the forums, and have seen no use by me. I have three other tarps and don't need these. $100 + PP fee's shipped per tarp. I also have 2 HG quilts, neither have seen any use from me. Purchased off the forums. Only have a pic of the incubator right now that was taken by the seller i bought it from. The burrow is the same color. 1 Warbonnet MambaJamba - SOLD to HANGFAN 1 Warbonnet MambaJamba 1 Warbonnet Black Mamba TQ- SPF GUSTAVAS 1 Warbonnet Winter Yeti UQ (OLD BLACK VERSION) $200 + PP fee HG 20* Green incubator UQ 1 oz of overstuff. $200 + PP fee - SOLD RED CINEMA HG 20* Green Burrow TQ Long/Wide Sewn Footbox $160 + PP fees - SOLD HANGFAN Katadyn Pocket Filter (Retails for $369) used on 1 glass of water - $225 + PP Fee Multicam BCUSA 12x10 UL Tarp (brand new) $125 + PP fee Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe - $100 + PP fee Chinook 12x9.6 Guide Tarp - $30 shipped + PP fee - SPF - XTRM TJ More to follow tomorrow

Detail

Tags