FS: PACKS! Gregory Jade 50 WS, Klymit Motion 35 S/M, Osprey Hornet 32 S/M

All packs from non-smoking home. I have cats, but all my gear is kept in a separate gear closet, off-limits to the felines. None of the packs have any modifications.

PayPal goods (I will pay the fee), prices include USPS shipping CONUS. Will ship no later than the next day after payment received (I'll try for same day, but can't guarantee due to my work schedule).

1) $70 - Gregory Jade 50, Women's size small, very good condition. Catch & release from BPL. Original thread here: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=90096 Second thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/92717/index.html?skip_to_post=788405#788405

I actually like this pack a lot -- fit is great (I have a 17" torso, this is perfect) & it handles a load well. But I've just never used it other than loading it up and walking around the house with it. Very good condition, some smudges (primarily on lid) from prior use which may come out with washing if that sort of thing bothers you.
2) $60 - Klymit Motion 35, size S/M: Excellent condition. Purchased 2014.

I had another one of these that was NWT that I sold on BPL. This is the second one I have. Used once on a dayhike. Kept it hoping that I could get hubby out on an overnight, but if we ever do that, he can make do with another pack I have. Comes with Airbeam framesheet & repair kit. Fits more like a medium than a small.
3) $80 - Osprey Hornet 32, size S/M: Excellent condition. Originally purchased early 2014.

Used on a couple of early spring overnights (with a pack cover) and on a long weekend as a plane carry-on without the lid. I'm actually a little on the fence about letting this go, but it's not a 100% fit for me. The S/M size has a 30L capacity. It's a bit stretchy, so you can fit a ton in here. I would say that this definitely fits more like a small than a medium. I have a 17" torso and the length is great.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags