FS Solomon Womens Shoes; Zpacks Shoulder Pouch; Spot II; Becker Necker

Up front, I hitting the trail noonish on Friday Aug 21st and don't expect to return to cell service until Monday night the 24th. I won't be able to answer any questions or complete a deal at that time. Between now and then, I can drop them in the mail within 24 hours.

All prices include shipping and I'll eat the Pay Pal costs via Goods and Services. Your satisfaction guaranteed so if you feel I've somehow misrepresented any items sold, I'll refund 100% including return postage. If you have buyer's remorse within one week of receipt per USPS tracking, I'll reimburse but return postage is on you.

Price includes Pay Pal goods and services (I eat the fee) and include shipping to your door, anywhere in the US.

First up for auction is a pair of Salomon XA 3D Ultra 2, Womens size 9.5. I bought these in 2013 for my daughter and from another BPL member for $62. Asking $40 obo which is half of what they cost new on Amazon.

My daughter put 30 miles on them, didn't find them to be comfortable, and hasn't worn them since. I'll officially state that the tread shows signs of light use, but honestly, I don't see any spots where they have lost tread.

We removed the insoles and have since misplaced them. So they are being sold without insoles.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Next up is a Spot 2. Here is a link where a couple responses were less than enthusiastic, and another person said it worked fine for them. I can't say as I never activated or used it, and at this time in my hiking career, don't feel like I need a Spot or PLB.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=88636

As noted, I paid $44.99. Asking $35 obo. Best price I could find right now, with the absolute laziest of searching, was $68. If you can find a better price, I'll try to match it. I'm not going to mail the batteries with it as I don't want to deal with more expensive ground shipping for lithium batteries, so what you see in the pictures is what you're buying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Next is a Zpacks Shoulder Pouch. Tried it once at home and never used it since. You can attach it to your ruck as is but I'll throw in an S biner to give you another option.

Zpacks sells this for $21.95 plus $3.95 shipping for orders under $100. I'm asking $20 obo shipped to your door. Edit sold pending funds.

Weighs .6oz on my scale without the s biner, .7oz with.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Last up is a Ka Bar Becker BK14CP. I've owned it for a couple years and just don't use it. Shows signs of light use. It came with some paracord and perhaps a cordlock and other doodads. I have no idea where any of that stuff is right now. What you see in the picture is all that's included.

Best price I can find is $40. Asking $30 obo shipped to your door.

Knife and sheath weigh 4.1 oz together.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags