FS Cuben Duomid & cuben Solo Innernet combo

$525 Cuben Duomid and Cuben Solo Innernet combo shipped.

(***Separate price: $375 Duomid. $180 innernet. Will only separate after someone buys innernet first.***)

Innernet: The innernet was bought in May of this year and used only for two weeks. There are no holes or snags in netting, and no holes in cuben floor. Great condition.
***I originally sold this a week ago as Solo XL but when the BPL member measured the innernet, it turned out that this is not an XL version. It is a Solo only. I was sent the wrong size but never noticed. So I refunded BPL member and he sent it back. Again, this is Solo innernet, not the XL. It does not have any flaws.***
Duomid: it's a few years old, I don't know exactly when it was bought. I am the third owner and I used it for two weeks. All the linelocs are intact, no peeling seams, however there are a couple of things to consider with this Duomid.

1) It has been repaired. There is a hole about an inch long that has been repaired by a previous owner. In my opinion, the repair was excellently done and I never noticed the flaw. It has been repaired with a cuben patch and the job was done seamlessly.

2) The original owner attached two more grosgrain loops inside the Duomid on the end panels. I'm assuming that it was to attach an innernet. It looks like the loop patches that you can buy from zpacks. I didn't use them but I didn't notice them either.

3) It does not have the plastic rand that slips inside the vent. Personally, I don't miss it because it makes it easier to pack. You can contact MLD and I'm sure they'd ship one out asap. But again, I never missed it.

So: this is a used Duomid, but it's still built by MLD and tough as hell despite its use. The inner is in great condition.

This combo would retail for $680 shipped. Buy here and save.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

(***I also have an MLD Prophet XL for sale and will knock $60 off price if buy all three***)

Cheers
Whalen

Here is a photo of the location of the cuben patch on the Duomid
The extra loops inside the Duomid

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags