Climbing Shoes, Sneakers, Prana Pants For Sale

|
I have three items for sale, let me know if you want to pick any or all of them up!

5.10 Team, Size 9 (42 euro) -
5.10 Team

I bought this pair hoping they would stretch out a bit, but they didnt and are too small. Too bad, probably my favorite shoes for bouldering and making quick ascent of cutting edge shit. I wore these in the gym five or six times trying to break them in. They are basically brand new (call em like new condition) - still smell new even.
Just note, Five Ten sizing is kinda fucked. I generally wear a 9 street shoe and in Sportiva climbers wear a 39/40. These are 42 and very tight on my foot.
$90 obo, retail at $160.

New Balance 574 Botanical, Size 9 -
574 Botanical Garden

Bought these as somewhat of an impulse purchase, decided they are not really my style. Not really a piece of climbing equipment either, though you could approach some sick shit in these. They are also in like new condition, I have worn them around town a handful of times, always with socks. Want to get them to somebody syked to wear them because they are a dope shoe.
$80 obo, retail at $100.

PrAna Axiom Lined Jean, Size 32 -
Prana Axiom Jeans

I have had these jeans for a while now and nobody wants them from me, crazy. These are black jeans lined with flannel pajama material. Super xido pants, don't think they make them anymore which is a bummer. They are size 32, but feel closer to 34. I'm 5'10", ~160 and usually wear a 31 or 32 and these feel big. I have never worn these outside of my bedroom and are essentially brand new though the tags have been popped.

I live in SLC, so if you live here and want to pick any of these items up that will be easy. Otherwise, I will ship em out.
I'm Scott and my phone number is 541 410 3391, just text me or email me through this post.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags