FS: Cuben Booties size 10-12

These booties were an early project by John of Borah Gear made out of waterproof .74oz cuben fiber, with 850+ fill down. The total weight for the pair is a whopping 2.18oz, and that is with .82oz of down in each, meaning that over 75% of the total weight is down. I am a size 11.5 foot and they fit me awesome. With socks on, I still have wiggle room while still being secure. I would say they would probably be too large for anyone with a less than size 10 foot, so the size on these would be 10-12. If you don't mind having a bunch of extra room, then smaller would fit too. These would be best used for sleeping, as the soles are also insulated and made of cuben. Awesome piece of gear, but they are way to warm for me down south in atlanta. will be swapping them out for some flash booties which will be heavier and not as warm (doh!) These need to be used in colder temps at higher elevations. I wore them this week and my feet were toasty in a 30 degree bag down to 10 degrees with liners underneath. excellent condition. used once in my sleeping bag. no rips snags or frays.

would like $70 shipped

PM or email [email protected]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags