FS: terra nova, sierrs degisns, big agnes, alite, etc

Terra Nova Solar Photon 2. Full price $440, bought for $400, selling for $340.
This is a great tent, and is in perfect condition. I bought it earlier this summer and used it for a couple of overnight trips. It is very lightweight for a double-walled, self-supporting tent. My scale reads 35.27 ounces including the stakes and stuffsack. The stakes are pretty wimpy, I ended up using separate stakes, but they could probably used for something other than trying to stake down a shelter. It is listed as a two-person tent. and would fit 2 snugly, but I used it as a solo shelter. It is silnylon, and has sewn seams. I did seam seal it. I have not had it in wet conditions yet, but it held up just fine on a windy night with the tail end pointing in to the wind. I am selling this tent only because I have decided to switch over to a zpacks cuben shelter to shave off some more weight. See this page for a thorough review: http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Backpacking-Tent-Reviews/Terra-Nova-Solar-Photon-2

Sierra Designs Zissou 23: Originally $240, selling for $175
I bought this bag last year, and have used it for a few trips. It is in great condition, does not even look used. It is dri down, packs down well, and weighs 32.2 ounces in the stuff sack. It has been stored uncompressed and is clean. I have switched to quilts.

Big Agnes Air Core, regular length. Originally $60, selling for $35.
Bought this pad a couple years go. I have used it in a few trips, has no holes or abrasions, and is very comfy. I have switched to an insulated pad. Weighs 21 ounces.

Alite mayfly chair. Originally $100, selling for $80.
Bought it last year, have used it only a handful of times, have decided to carry a piece of CCF to sit on instead of lugging this around. It is compact and packs easily, and weighs about 20 ounces.

The following are available for the price of shipping plus a little bit ($5 for the sleeping pad, and $10 for the pack and sleeping bag). It is all of the heavy old gear I started out with. It is all fully functional, but shows signs of use, and is definitely not the newest technologies.

Therma-rest trail lite pad, circa 2005-6ish. It is the short length, weighing in at about 21 oz. It is pretty comfy and warm. I'm guessing price will be no more than $20.

Rei Venus pack, also circa 2005-6. It is a load hauler, and weighs about 5 pounds. I am 5'10" and it was always too short for me, so is not suitable for taller women. This one might cost a little bit to ship, I will be happy to take it in and get an estimate before shipping.

North Face Cat's Meow synthetic sleeping bag, circa 2000. Yeah, its a bit ancient. It has that funky green shell and is not as warm as it used to be, but someone out there may have some use for it. Thinking $30 might be roughly the price, but again I'm happy to get an estimate if anyone is interested.

Send me PMs on anything you're interested in!